Why Come to a PTA Meeting?
- Everyone is welcome! — Parents, Grandparents, Members, Non-Members, etc.
- Connect with other parents.
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports.
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community.
2018 — 2019 Meetings & Minutes
September 12th, 2018 at 6pm right before Meet Your Teacher Night
November 14th, 2018 at 7pm with special guest speaker from Parents for Megan’s Law
March 12th, 2019 at 6:30pm election meeting right before Family Reading Night
April 2nd, 2019 at 7pm featuring special student readers
May 6th, 2019 at 7pm following Meet the Board of Ed candidates night at the high school
Can’t make a meeting? If you are unable to attend, but would like more information or to stay involved, check back here for minutes from the months’ meetings. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us through the form on this website or at our Meadow Drive gmail address or reach out to your class parents! They are valuable resources.
Although you can gather much information from our website with updated agendas and minutes, it’s just not the same as making it to one of our PTA meetings in person. We encourage you to attend 1) because we’d like to get to know you, but 2) so you can learn more about what is going on at our school and in our district as well.