Why Come to a PTA Meeting?
- Everyone is welcome! — Parents, Grandparents, Members, Non-Members, etc.
- Connect with other parents.
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports.
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community.
2020 — 2021 Meetings & Minutes
November 12, 2020
September 15, 2020
Can’t make a meeting? If you are unable to attend, but would like more information or to stay involved, check back here for minutes from the months’ meetings. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us through the form on this website or at our Meadow Drive gmail address or reach out to your class parents! They are valuable resources.
Although you can gather much information from our website with updated agendas and minutes, it’s just not the same as making it to one of our PTA meetings in person. We encourage you to attend 1) because we’d like to get to know you, but 2) so you can learn more about what is going on at our school and in our district as well.