Why Come to a PTA Meeting?
- Everyone is welcome! — Parents, Grandparents, Members, Non-Members, etc.
- Connect with other parents.
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports.
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community.
2019 — 2020 Meetings & Minutes
September 10th, 2019 at 6pm right before Meet Your Teacher Night
November 13th, 2019 at 7pm
January 15th, 2020 at 6:15pm right before Family STEAM Night
March 16th, 2020 at 6:15pm right before Family Reading Night May 4th, 2020 at 7pm following Meet the Candidates Night at the high school
April 27th, 2020 at 7pm via Zoom Conference Call. Join Zoom Meeting…
May 21st, 2020 at 7pm via Zoom Conference Call (see email from Mrs. Ortiz)…
June 8th, 2020 @ 7:00PM
Can’t make a meeting? If you are unable to attend, but would like more information or to stay involved, check back here for minutes from the months’ meetings. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us through the form on this website or at our Meadow Drive gmail address or reach out to your class parents! They are valuable resources.
Although you can gather much information from our website with updated agendas and minutes, it’s just not the same as making it to one of our PTA meetings in person. We encourage you to attend 1) because we’d like to get to know you, but 2) so you can learn more about what is going on at our school and in our district as well.